Tuesday, September 25

The Picture of Sisterly Love


Sept 2007-Paul has been traveling a lot. Being away from his family tends to wear on his soul and this apparently prompts sudden urges to take many many pictures of our kids. I wasn't home during this particular photo shoot but I bet these two monkeys were trying to kill each other right before Daddy gave the "say cheese" command. Whenever I try to capture a moment on film I end up giving the "just friggin' say cheese damnit" command. Thank God Daddy's got the gift of snapping the perfect picture of sisterly love.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

OMG! They are so beautiful! I miss you guys so much! I would love to say that we will make it out there some time soon, but who the hell knows. Money is tight and time is tighter. Well, they are both tied I would say! But it is my turn to call however and I'll be doing so soon! Love you guys lots, Jeanette